Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NEWNESS

So it's a new quarter new classes new shit, and as for me a new age.

Now 23 the weather got good till the rain came in last night, my 2nd to last quart of undergrad exciting... and tiring once again.

finally done with the organic chemistry series... now to finish off the physics series and biochemistry -_-

new camera finally :)

also thanks to everyone who greeted me happy birthday, through calls, texts, messages, myspace, facebook or how ever way you contacted me thank you very much.

I also got my long awaited mini vacation with B.

we went to Hearst Castle in Slo, spent a few days in the bay to enjoy the scenery and activities they have out there and finally got to go home to my family and enjoyed the company of my parents and cousins along with all of them being able to meet b for the first time.

No comments: