Monday, November 30, 2009

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

So we drove to Stockton this weekend for Thanksgiving and feasted. My parents, myself, brother and his fiance all cooked our annual thanksgiving dinner together, everyone made a dish or two.

When we were home my dad showed us some old home movies that we all laughed at especially at my 2nd birthday video, Erik found an old video with the title Rancho Seco on it. He talked about how we were at a lake and there was a power plant next to it and that we went swimming there when we were little, I was only two so I couldn't remember but we watched it and WOW... straight up power plant right there. The picture looks bootleg since i took a pic of the screen as we were watching it. hahaha crazy

Heres a pic i found online of the place

Then on the way back down we saw snow :)

for the first time in 6 years I got to sit in the passenger seat coming from Stockton, I played peggle and laughed at the characters, KAT TUT & MASTER HU!!


lastly I noticed the shirt I got after I donated blood the day before leaving for thanksgiving hahaha

Vampires... get outa my face the only ones I really like were from Interview with the Vampire.

No comments: