Sunday, April 11, 2010

SUM OF THIS WEEK

Hella been lagging on posts and even uploading photos to anything. It's been a busy week from family gatherings which means lots of food, a funeral, interning and all the things in the middle. We has drastic weather changes this week too which has caused many of us, including myself to get sick. Mornings of 38 degrees (frost on the lawns) with low to mid 70s in that same day. Now we got another rain storm!
Hella donuts

After I want to say 20 minutes


Since when did they sell dippin dots at the store?!


I also got to watch some acupuncture therapy too, pretty awesome I'll get it done when I get insurance again :)

Also for you smokers that are aiming to quit, they have an herbal remedy for you to quit haha.


The random things you see written inside and outside of bathroom stalls even in the women stalls lol, this one really made me think of sloth

like really?


After a good day at the internship ice cream hit the spot.

No comments: