Wednesday, December 21, 2011

STEELERS VS NINERS AT CANDLESTICK PARK


My first NFL game and happy to see my Steelers in California.

Super traffic on the way to SF took us roughly four hours to get there!


Hoping for a delay we were still stuck in traffic as the game was suppose to begin and I get a call from someone letting me know that there was a power outage at Candlestick Park and the game is delayed! Exactly what we wanted! I learned most hardcore fans are the real older people and have no remorse for opposing team fans, no matter if theyre women or children! The game sucked the Steelers did not play like the Steelers but was still fun. Happy to see lots of Black and yellow out there!




If you ever come to Candlestick be prepared to wait a really really long time to get out of the parking lot because there is only one way out!