Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 22nd my 22nd bday & easter

Relly & liz make it out from Sacramento for my birthday random night on friday the 21st at Diamond Plaza & Downtown Disney. Then baking cakes & cupcakes till 3am

but the shots started earlier but it already was my birthday. Jerelle thought it was best to have a clock everywhere in the pic everytime I took a shot LOL


So here are the pics from throughtout the entire day.



start again at noon


who the fuck leaves us soap?


random basket ball games in the valley


dammit nessa you were suppose to be there shot for shot!








Crack


When past and present friends meet


Some of the stockton girls




O yeah if you're trying to go out and make out away from everyone try to stay away from open windows
GOT CAUGHT!!!


The dope card from the boys of Middle Class / Wheel Tang Clan




Thanks Saad! LOL


I think a lot of us have shit to laugh at from throughout the night. Thanks to everyone who came through and/or greeted me happy birthday!

Korean BBQ is the best food after a night of partyin'


After I split from the guys in LA as well as Jerelle and Liz I head over to the City of Industry's Club 5150, for the Noise Academy show, CAL POLY '06 ALUMNI SHOW. If you seen me there sleepin I apologize on my behalf of being tired. But it looks great the performers were great.







DJ SIX




Aside from @ Club 5150


Aside from Drum Solo @ Club 5150



Autogolpe @ Club 5150

No comments: