Saturday, March 1, 2008

DANCEISM

After our day at school & me running the B.E.A.T meeting for the first time, Karlo, Kiko, Chris and myself head out to LA to help work on production for the event/rave/ware house party DANCEISM.



We somewhat had an idea of what we were expected but we definitely got more. The spot was dope, warehouse type shit, two rooms, Ursa Major where we have Session A is bigger than this place.


Roughly more than 450 people were there, the pre-sales sold out but I think the pictures can speak for themselves.



They made a doorway out of the wall.
Check out this video: Tear shit down






..

Add to My Profile | More Videos














Really weird Video @ Danceism

Add to My Profile | More Videos





The insanity of how packed it got between the walkway of the stage and entrance to room B










Robot Love




Robot Love performer Daft Punk's Robot Rock @ danceism

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Give the Crowd some Glow Sticks




This chick started taking off her clothes












ben oprstu @ Danceism

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: