Monday, February 25, 2008

March 1st the One Year Anniversary of our beloved Tim Dumlao



Tim was a father, a brother, a cousin to many, and most of all a great friend to many of us. March 1st marks the one year anniversary to our beloved Timothy Dean Dumlao. We loved this boy for his kindness & crazy antics. Tim was the guy that you can ask, "you down?" and he'd already be out the door. Full of energy and excitement. Always able to make any of us smile or laugh.

I remember Middle School, always seeing Tim and Ray. Some of the homegirls in which I grew up with mentioning this really cute boy Tim. Soon the last day of Middle School, I met Tim & Ray, and we had a great conversation/debate of Imports and Muscle cars. That day would be brought up to use 3 for our entire friendships. Tim would always still laugh about that day since I got a scion.

But we all have our great memories with Tim, we were all gratful to know him and cherish every single one of those memories we have.

We love you we miss you and will never forget you.

On Saturday March 1st in Stockton, CA

THERE IS GOING TO BE A POTLUCK...

LET ME REPEAT THAT...
A POTLUCK

AT SPANOS PARK [SKATE PARK]
NEXT TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL OFF OF I-5...
TO CELEBRATE OUR BELOVED TIM'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

1PM
THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 1ST 2008,
IT WILL BE EXACTLY ONE YEAR

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT JOSEPH DUMLAO
(if you need his contact info please fell free to ask me)

PLEASE DONT COME EMPTY-HANDED.
SHOW TIM SOME LOVE
ALCOHOL NOT PROVIDED.
BRING FOOD, MEAT, WHATEVER, THIS WILL BE A BBQ.

Although I am able to attend on Saturday, I'll be celebrating like he would want me to, as well as being at church.

No comments: