Friday, February 15, 2008

The Week of Valentines, Condoms, and surprises.

This by far has been a really random week. From midterms, valentines day, national Condom day, meetings, & other random crap. I really don't even know where to begin with this blog. But I guess let's start with the school biz, shit if you've already read this then you know my major. If you don't and you knew me in highschool you most likely think I'm at Art school, I still laugh when I go home and people say, "So how's SF?" No nigga I didn't go to art school, I live in Southern California and am going for my Vet. degree.

But yeah a lot of great new findings this week, those of you knew me growing up know despite my crazy antics (which I've become wackly calm nowadays) knew that I was super undercover academic nerd (minus the roller back pack). We use to sleep in the calculus class and steal pastries from the teacher lounge in the back LOL. But shit I guess I have been getting myself caught up with all this other stuff in my life that it is actually affecting my academics but then again I never realized that my grades were once actually high in the early years of college. Here goes the exciting part, I found out in '06 I was on the Deans List (basically its like honor roll)! I don't know where the lost of communication with my family and the school went but obviously I wasn't notified by this great achievement. So now it's time to buck up again and show these bitches up especially since everyone in my major under estimates me.


Also incase you didn't know that besides Feb. 14th was National Condom day, the wellness center on our campus did a thing called K.I.S.S (keep it safe & sexy) and also had an event where they gave you 25 condoms and you make stuff our of it, me and kiko made, a bracelet, necklace, and a ring. LOL yeah call us weird but we had fun with it.






Hope you all had a good Valentines day!


Also we got a few more shows coming up, Chris (dj Six) & myself are working on it so keep the dates open booth events are at Cal Pol Pomona:

Feb. 28th : Strictly Sessions

March 6th: Session A (Performers soon to be announced)

No comments: