Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A-trak & Kid Sister @ the Natural History Museum, LA




This was random and a dope way to kick off the year with of shows with A-trak & Kid Sister. I've been anticipating to see both of them sometime during and the year and what a better place to see them than the Natural History Museum. The place filled with Dinos, stuffed animals, and a bunch of other crazy dope stuff. It was exactly what I was imagining in my mind, of a performance in the middle of the museum. It was crazy to see A-trak with the background of a buffalo exhibit and I loved when he said, "let's make these dinosaurs dance."




It was a dope show, and everyone was dancing in front or behind the stage. Also noting that there were about 3 bars within the Museum for this event, there of course were LOTS of drunk people. A few of them were behind us during the show and angry people kept pushing them away. So that was great but highlight besides the performance which was crazy, was this drunk girl who was dancing behind us who simply drunk off her ass fell straight on her back! Yeah that was insane but great at the same time. O yeah, another girl behind me said, "O what I thought he was black!" when A-trak got up on the stage. It was a fun show overall, A-trak is one of the best and fun DJs that I've seen live. Here are a few clips that I got from the show. Enjoy & Happy concert going.

A-trak @ the Naturla History Museum LA

Add to My Profile | More Videos

A-trak @ the Naturla History Museum LA Pt. 2

Add to My Profile | More Videos

A-trak @ the Naturla History Museum LA Pt. 3

Add to My Profile | More Videos

A-trak @ the Natural History Museum LA Pt. 4

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Kid Sister & A-Trak @ the Natural History Museum LA

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: