Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My future in Veterinary Medicine

I know a lot of people are confused about what my major actually is. I'm still going ahead with what I wanted to do, become a Vet. Oddly enough with all the hip hop shows I've helped with and done production with, this vet stuff interests me a lot. Many don't know that it's actually quite competitive to get into vet school and they usually only accept the top 10% of applicants for first time application. I'd love to stay in Cali since it's my home but right now heres the run down of 27 Veterinary Colleges:



Auburn University (AL)

Tuskegee University (AL)

University of California-Davis (CA)

Colorado State University (CO)

University of Florida (FL)

University of Georgia (GA)

University of Illinois (IL)

Purdue University (IN)

Iowa State University (IA)

Kansas State University (KS)

Louisiana State University (LA)

Tufts University (MA)

Michigan State University (MI)

University of Minnesota (MN)

Mississippi State University (MS)

University of Missouri (MO)

Cornell University (NY)

North Carolina State University (NC)

The Ohio State University (OH)

Oklahoma State University (OK)

Oregon State University (OR)

University of Pennsylvania (PA)

University of Tennessee (TN)

Texas A & M University (TX)

Virginia Tech/University of Maryland (MD)

Washington State University (WA)

University of Wisconsin-Madison (WI)


Although... there is still the option of going to Vet school over seas....

Ross University in the Caribbean, is lookin' dope... looks like I need to hit up a seminar.

1 comment:

Van said...

Dude, awesome article. This past month, our dog was sick and my little brother is way disappointed at how the vet at the hospital took care of him. He eventually our dog passed away the following night. It was an experience enough to help my brother figure out what he wanted to do in his life now: be a vet. I definitely forwarded this to him...