Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pomona to Stockon & Back

Shit so I'm laggin' on this but me and the Best Buddy C. VIen finally hit spring break and decided to come home but not for long. We came in on 3/24 and dipped out on 3/26 long enough to be with our families (although wish we could've stayed longer) but short enough to not go crazy from the boredom that is entailed in the city of Stockton besides a lot of yall started classes. But anyway at least I'll be back in May for the wedding I don't know about Vien so heres the story and here are pictures. This is the following Monday after my birthday weekend, wake up early to pack wait for Vien to come from Riverside then we drive up or wait I drive! It's away cool to roll with this foo since we always talk about stupid stuff especially from when we were in highschool. But anyway long the road we see this car infront of me we had to take a picture as Vien said, "Man that sucks..." ahaha some dude driving a car with a "Princess" sticker on the back...



then you see stuff on fire


don't ever push it this far on the 5 freeway.... in the middle of nowhere... luckily i made it to the gas station ahaha


welcome home steph...


bringin up that nike stock


my '74 LT camero waitin for me to fix up


Peace out Stockton on the way down I got this energy drink called Savage looked pretty crazy and helped that i was excited for the drive BUT it didn't help when we barely reached merced or so and ....


there was a reported accident next thing u know we're stuck in stopped traffice for two hours





this led to endless laughing at other people who were driving around us. once the traffice moved and kept going a long this ment another energy drink we tried to look for REDLINE but why didn't any place sell it up to the Grapevine we lived without it and made it home I know i'm leaving out a bunch of stuff but yeah... lol



I think i'm in need of another random trip a real good one...

No comments: