Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random 4th Week of Spring Quarter

SO this week was weird and fucked up in it's own way.

Started off with excitement and great opportunities that majority crashed and burned on me all on the other end.

At least we started the week off with converting my bike, single speed for now, possible fixie soon? hahahaha naaaah not yet! but Eric said He'll flip my wheel around one day and make me ride fixed


Later that same night my hopes were brought up by a friend who had an extra set of sat-sunday coachella tickets in the end those fell through in sadness the only other day she had left were Friday but I had class and meetings still 3pm so booo!

At least Micro lab was fun, working with pathogens such as e. coli and staphylococcus


Then Tuesday I attended the Rock The Bell Release, where they announced the 2008 Rock the Bells Line up, sucked since Jose told me cameras weren't allowed so I didn't bring mine, but I go to take pics with his. lol anyway randomness I got a artist wrist band so i was allowed anywhere if i pleased. People who were there chillin and/or performing, Pharcyde, Tribe called Quest, De la soul, wale, Murs, Nat, Raekwon and other folks. Was cool and random to go out on a school night again. At least I got a few on my camera phone.














Here's some video that Gail got from the show


It was ultimate fall through plan weekend! every plan with 5 different people fell through...

at least I got to chill with family watched movies, acted retarded, walked around Culver city, watched little babies have fun with water shows hahaha

o yeah and seen a huge piece by David Flores


But anyway.. there are a lot of things going on this week/weekend

On Thursday Kiko & Tracy for a rock/Electronica event "DANCE, LIKE WHOA!"


Friday, the dope people of USC are doing it again with DANCEISM LEVEL II


DANCEiSM MAY 2ND LEVEL 2 from DANCEiSM on Vimeo.

THEN SAT the Noise Academy has SENSES!
It's a week away!

We are happy to announce that a guest DJ reMitch has been added to the DJ lineup for May 3.


Doors open at 9pm.

21+ No Cover, No Dress Code!

Come chill with your friends at the Terrace while listening to cool music you won't hear at any other club!

Hear it. See it. Feel it.


SENSES


1 comment:

M said...

still looks like a good week. some people don't do s*** :)

anyway, i'm glad you made it out to the release party on tuesday. hope you had fun and still made time to study for your test the next day