Monday, May 26, 2008

Take is back to Session A '05

I was going through one of my external hard drives and look at what i found..

Sweet...

This is when Gail was in charge of Session A, this was a really fun show :)

There was a MC SKILLZ COMPETITION + ZION I

My best bud Vien got on the mic and the Riverside boys came out haha

This is when I was just meeting a lot of the socal Hommies, LT was there, Eber, SPEAK; all who have performed for Session A this past year & of course the Session A crew

o yeah Joaquin recorded this footage, I don't know what's up with all that lame text on a lot of the footie.

Enjoy.

Eber @ Session A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION


Eber 2 @ Session A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION


Paul @ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION


Paul 2 @ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION


LT @ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION



Vien freestyle 1 @ Session [A]


Vien freestyle 2 @ Session A


Speak @ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION


Speak 2 @ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION



Speak 3 @ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION



Vien vs Speak @ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION



Vien vs Speak FINAL ROUND@ SESSION A MC SKILLZ COMPETITION


ZION I @ SESSION A


ZION I 2 @ SESSION A


ZION I freestyle @ Session A

No comments: