Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week 9 update

School + School + ASI BANQUET [hahaha!!] I received the ASI B.E.A.T chair of the year award! thats wassup! Keep Session A alive!

Best friend Vien went under the blade this week, I love how we get excited over crazy shit, "I'm not scared of surgery or anything but I'm hyped to be put under anesthesia" ahahah

Friends scattered across the nation still sayin' wassup and it always great to catch up since we have the craziest, stupidest, fun stories. I love you guys.

Congrads to all my loves and I'm happy for every single of yall:

Liz (Sac State)
Suba (SD State) [yeah F you man! i still envy your bitchass! hope you're enjoying yourself in NY!]
Dre + Glo (UOP)
George (SF State)
Keith (CSULA)

Anyway... we're not done with the quarter yet out here at Cal poly Pomona... so I'll be studyin for another week or so while you guys have fun and play :)

Here's a vid to take everyone back, i love my friends, we stay chill no matter where all of us are...

No comments: