Monday, June 9, 2008

Festivities of the Weekend Before Spring Finals

So... this quarter has basically taken it's toll on me, From my birthday to taking the 1st of 3 Organic Chemistrys AGAIN, Loving Microbiology lab, endless Noise Academy Events, & of course my stepping down from my position in Session A.

It's been a long fuckin' quarter, I decided to take an entire day off from school, physically and mentally. Saturday was the shit, I basically spend the whole day with Pro [catiq] & Rams. Starting the day off with a first time trip to Frank & Sons... all I can say is WOW! Comicon shopping down the street are you shitting me?!?! That place is the shit!!

Thanks for the frozen yogurt too bad there wasn't any Ube :(


Then we were off to the Grand Tournament Sumo match! Talk about THE SHIT!! These fools were crazy and it was way fuckin dope! Another thing to add to the dopeness of the sumo match was everyone in our section was drunk, betting, and yelling! Yesss!!!!

















Then to fill our bellys at Manna in LA for the 2nd night in a row for me fuck... talk about fat!

O... yeah, so we started this thing about "what if I dated the most fobby dude in the world" and all the guys are having a field day about this we seen a dude at Manna was true Kpop status, his jacket didn't even look like it could fit me, his hair was crazt dyed, he had the rhinestone trucker hat, but most of all his bedazzled out belt tripped me out, to ramsey this guy was perfect for me ahaha, this is another recommendation they've given me... sheesh! All of you guys are mean to me!




Lastly off to Senses in Pasadena, I wasn't smashed like I intended to be but it was great seein everyone who came out to till. Lots of convos, bunch of loudness, but was definitely in the need of more drinking!


Now it's finals week...

Good luck everyone!

No comments: