Saturday, July 12, 2008

So where has steph been lately....

Hmmmm.... where have you been is the question? I haven't heard from HEEEEEEEEEELLLLA folks in hella days but no worries do your thangy thangs my loves....


I've been doing the school thing and I've been gettin the response lately... "why?! it's summer..."

Here goes the break down of why I have to torture myself and sacrifice my summer (which actually doesn't feel like one anymore since I've been doing this for a few years now) anyway.... those of you in school right now might be enduring the same fucked up reprocussions of the state budget cuts... limited classes, increase in class sizes and raise of tuition. It's been mad competitive to just get into class, especially many of mine go in a series... example i have to take class A in order to take class B usually my classes are in a series of 3 so it is a bitch to try to register into a class but you can't right... usually 40 people try to sit into my organic chemistry class but yeah that's why I'm in summer school.... plus I am trying to graduate undergrad next spring!

ok I guess that was my school rant... but I think you guys get a better understanding of what I'm doing now? maybe? Well I hope so...


Anyway despite that shit I've been tryin to get my bike back to shape & hurray new crank!

I got to hang out with my filanegros for a little on thursday night! straight PLP in pasadena till about 1am ahahaha



then I took the day off and spent time with the Niketown crew in LA @ my Bro's opening @ thinkspace gallery


this piece is actually going to be the New Gym Class Hero Album cover
"the quilt" by Josh Clay


the sister in law, big bro erik, and extended family konst, tomo, julio


& TAT was there too!!!

it was one night back to "ay let's go to this spot" & we got but everyone isn't there + great mexican food to top the night off...

I've been chillin with this guy too


O yeah I'll be gay here and give you the Wheel tang Updates if you haven't seen 'em already

new cranky


Bikepolar looks like my bike on super crack


Capcom


Karl is straight 2000HATE!


Are you down?!?!



http://www.myspace.com/wheeltangclan

Let's bring everyone back?!?

All yall be safe drivin out there the blocks been hot with cops!

No comments: