Monday, July 7, 2008

Yeah I've been lazy...

Because I DID go to EDC (electric daisy Carnival) two weekends ago, it was a fun great first massive for me but... I'll stick to the warehouse raves if anything. Besides I'm more about the music if anything with rave culture although I am kinda bummed that I didn't go see diesel boy when he was performing. I've been laggin and being fairly lazy to upload the videos from EDC but I'll just say ask me for the stories and enjoy the view of 65,000 people in one spot.

Hurray!


If i do upload the rest I'll be sure to post them on here.

I think other than there hasn't been anything else real big or super rediculously excited to blog about...


O duh......


I hung out with mr. burriel twice last weekend. Basically from being the two kids on the bus in 7th grade detention to become close friends in highschool and some how splitting our ways after.... we'll funny long story short he's been living in long beach all these years (while no one knew where he was while others thought he was dead) and we finally in 4 years hung out in southern california.

anyway... its monday... I hope no ones having the case of mondays :)

No comments: