Sunday, August 17, 2008

CANIBAL CARNIVAL





After seeing this flyer and knowing that Lex was going to be in L.A. I had to make it out to see our hommie instead of waitin till the holidays. The place was packed, it's pretty insane to see this many people to come out for someone who's a close friend. Big ups to our hommie for his success.



and I still think it's crazy when people ask him for autographs







Besides being able to see Lex and his family, I got to see the boys I grew up with from around the block, middle school, and throughout highschool. Hahaha able and me have known each other since the first grade, crazy Mr. Sublaban was there too, since 7th grade we were the two crazy kids, and Doanh use to live down the street. What a dope night to see old friends.

1 comment:

Floriesa said...

i saw a couple neckface shirts at a shop here in berkeley and thought of you =] haha.