Sunday, January 4, 2009

CHRISTMAS TRIP TO THE 209 & NEW YEARS EVE

I know I lagged on a new post but I've been without the internet for about two weeks so here's what went down.
Me & Vien took a drive back to the 209 for the Chirstmas holiday, we stopped for gas near Bakersfield found a cheap stop

at this gas station there was about to be a brawl between these old asian couples and a white dude and there were these filipino dudes bein all americans next best dance crew n shit in the gas area, this stop was pretty hilarious.

It was a good stay at home seeing people I haven't seen in forever.
ben has a pretty dope shirt


then on the way back it was a never ending journey, traffic for no reasons and car accidents


Also gas prices went up like crazy after the holiday


Then finally on New years eve we took the metrolink around to chinatown and downtown LA, my first time on the metro kinda reminded me of the bart then it started getting crazy cold



Spent new years eve at my bros place eating good food and drinking some chirsssss



Then the other day we ate sushi at sushi mac in LA, $2.75 per plate doesn't matter what kind of sushi you get which is great, me and bee has 16 plates :)


After that we went to see the spirit which wasn't bad.

No comments: