Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CROWN CITY ROCKERS ONCE AGAIN AT CAL POLY POMONA

This years Nite Owl was kicked off by the great Crown City Rockers Band. I'm glad to say that they were the last performance I caught before my career at Cal Poly Pomona has come to a close. It was great to have them be the last group I see on that campus since they are technically the most booked group on the campus. I've been greatful to have booked them two of the four times we've had them and they're great people to work with. Seeing them the other night took it back to when Me and Joaquin went to our first Session A, and it was funny because Gail was there two; so it was the old school Session A crew. To all the people that don't live in the area or were unaware of what I've been doing these past years besides my academics, I was apart of a group of people doing production and booking for an on campus Hip Hop event Session A. Anyway here is the footage from the other night along with a few photos, also I'm glad more people that have never seen them before got to, now they know how great of performers they are.












No comments: