Sunday, September 6, 2009

BACK TO CIVILIZATION & BUFF MONSTER SHOW

So my internship has come to an end in Big Bear, it was fun and I've learned much and met a good amount of people. Big Bear I'll see you soon again.
This is a cup that was in the apartment back in Big Bear hahaha


Also on my last day there I got bit by a dog at least it didn't break the skin and now it's starting to bruise.


Being back Bee surprised me with a chibi :))


& a whole lotta fried chicken


Later the night we headed to LA to meet up and head to Corey Helford Gallery in Culver City for the opening of Buff Monster's show, "Heavy Metal Ice Cream Smile". Right outside the Gallery there was an ice cream truck and going to the show you were able to get free ice cream or shaved ice.

Here are photos from the show & also there was an open bar.




Bape!? hahahaha


To view the rest of the photos click on the thumbnails.

No comments: