Monday, May 24, 2010

BANQUET, CLAW MACHINES, LOST FINALE, & A LONG ROAD HOME

It's been a great weekend little road trip for me. A day with my family in LA. Then a day with my boo at his banquet.

Nice country club in Buena Park.

Long Islands & Long Beaches all night, oh open bar we love you.



Brunch for us the next day :)

THEN SOME CLAWING!! here's some of a few of the new things in.
BEERS!!

They had little bath tubs

Tough biker m&m's hahaha

IPAD!

& of course the LV bags; peep how that dude Chris has won like how many times but it looks like he can't play no more!


Then I was off to Rancho to watch the LOST finale with the Baluchi's; & man I keep forgetting how far Rancho is.

NAMASTE!

Awesome food LOST themed food.


Cool survival packs that Tim and his sister made

Click to enlarge photo



It was good to watch with a bunch of people with the laughs and AHHs and damn tear jerker moments of the show. It was good but like I've said to other people I have more questions now, but that's as far as I go since I know there are still people who haven't seen it! haha


That actually what we discussed the next morning before I left then i was off on the road again seeing random things.
like 'HIP MD' someones a cool doctor! haha

I thought this was cool this truck shoes you which side to pass on and which not to hahaha click to enlarge photo


Also Yoshi that was won at the claw machines was my navigator on the way home :) see you soon Socal!

No comments: