Monday, June 21, 2010

SHOES FOR SALE

Want to get rid a few of my shoes I'll keep adding as I find more I want to get rid of.

Most are women and big kid sizes hahah If you or anyone is interested please contact me for prices and other information.

Women Nike Dunk Hi size 6.5, worn a few times but in good condition.


Women Nike Dunk Hi Size 6 Women. Birch/rasberry red-khaki-sail. Worn a few times good condition.


Women Nike Dunk Hi Size 5.5 Youth/Size 6 Women. Black/lymon-birch-coho red.


Women Nike Dunk Low Premium size 6.5, only worn a few times


Nike Dunk Low size 4.5 Youth/ 6 Women, Oakland A's color way. Only worn a few times in good condition.


Nike Classic. Brown & Gold Suede, gumbottom. Size 4.5 Youth/ 5.5 Women. I got these in Japan, the soles are in real good condition.


Air Max 90, Black/Stealth-white (reflector) on seams. Size 4.5 Youth/ 6 Women. I've never worn these. ****SOLD****


Air Lebron III, Black/Black-metallic Gold. Size 5 Youth/ 6 Women. Worn once or twice.


Adidas Country Red. Size 5.5 Women. Good condition.


9West Booth all leather Size 6 Women. I think I've worn these once but they're from the 80's but in great condition.


Liz Claiborne Slip Ons Size 6 Women. From the late 80's early 90's good condition.



Mixed Blues Slip Ons. Blue leather, suede inside, metal buckle. Size 6 Women. From the 80's. Good condition.



Bandolino Slip Ons Black leather. Size 6 Women. Good condition


Sutton Plaza Red Leather flat heels. Size 6 Women great condition.


Didn't want to make an extra post for this hat but yeah 7 1/4 size Stussy Hat. Has velvet letters spelling out STUSSY around the hat.

No comments: