Sunday, June 6, 2010

WEEK IN PHOTOS

haha randoms throughout the week

O wait we went to lake camanche too during the memorial holiday :) so nice

Don't forget there are hella snakes out! we seen a huge one go by us and also seen skin


BELLY FLOP!


BAWLS!!


Also this week I got to help again with spay & neuter day for dogs and a few cats at Animal Control. Pretty much kinda got attacked when I was in a kennel with a dog that started to bite the leash then tried to get at me, close one. It got hold of my sleeve and ripped it as I was trying to get out -___-

In recovery again we got all the dogs n cats snug to get their temperatures back up. SLUMBER PARTY!

everyone sticking out their tongues hahah as they start to wake up from anesthesia



I forgot what day it was but at WALMART these dudes were promoting their event not outside but inside throughout the store!
STATUS! HYPHY! LOL


HELLA FRUIT FROM THE FRUITSTANDS AT THE FARMS!


LORD OF THE GAMES hahaha


tang?


I LOVE THIS STUFF


Poolside


& seein this dude swimming in his socks

No comments: