Saturday, February 5, 2011

CC REGISTRATION PROBABLY WILL CONTINUE TO SUCK FROM NOW ON


O hey awesome for the 3rd time they're trying to sell tickets, we can actually click on it, oh wait... look what happens


A half hour into it we would reach the purchase page but what tickets were already selling out? Also once we'd try to hit check out it would send us once again to reached capacity..

With constant non-stop clicking of the refresh button, it was the same thing, would get to their page, but this time, different day tickets were sold out? hmmm glich, again!? And with a different site? Because we sure see how it went with EPIC & their Epic Fail. Same thing, reach the page, try to check out and be sent to capacity reached..

Each time I would get through, a different day would be supposedly sold out but I kept trying..

Two hours in and this... what happen with all those tickets where there weren't enough?

None of this made sense to me, I never even got through but what great friends do I have, they got through and swooped on a ticket for me, thanks guys!
In the end I'm not sure how fast tickets sold, but it's pretty much sold out unless your a kid that wants to go on Thursday or Sunday, ohhh just kidding, it's official, Comic Con 2011, is SOLD OUT!

No comments: