Sunday, February 13, 2011

A DAY IN THE CITY

Off tot he City and I got there faster than expected, a day with the boo. Out in DC then headed for some Lunch at Ike's at Lime, the line was pretty crazy.. waiting for hours to wait in another line.

Lime is a lounge I guess? It was saturday and only 1pm and people were getting smaaashed, the place was so packed that all people ordering Ike's didn't get anywhere to sit. Like I said we waited in a line to order to wait in another line to get our food. I would say the food was great but I'm not sure if that wait was fully worth it because of the fact that we didn't have anywhere to sit. Luckily a near by Pete's coffee bench was free for us to enjoy our sandwiches as well as watch the people who were drunk from Lime & Barracuda sushi yack on the streets before it was even 3pm.

Just a few minutes away was Upper Playground. Parking always sucks on the streets but at least we made it there and I got to see my cousin as well as cop these shirts.


Downtown the usual, busy, busy. Hit up Niketown and a bunch of other shops around union square. But this was just too good to not take a picture with!


During dinner it rained red envelopes.

Great day in the city with my boo, see you again soon.

No comments: