Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DISTINGUSING BETWEEN THE SOUND OF FIRE WORKS AND GUN SHOTS

Never in my life did I think about how the sound of fire works and gun shots sound so alike. The very first incident of this was back in 2004, I went to a party in Fullerton. A bunch of rounds went off people freaked out while some of us said no those were fire works. In the end some kid was shot and CSU Fullerton's Greek parties were put to a halt for a few years.

With it getting closer to the 4th of July the sound of fireworks have been going off more often these past few weeks. I remember a few years back when I was visiting home I couldn't tell once again, if it was fire works or gun shots sounding off. We can always hope they are fire works. But last night it wasn't just fire works. Waking up I was told about gun fire and a confrontation somewhere around the corner. We've never really had too much of a ruckus like this but leaving the neighborhood it was confirmed by the sight of this car.

No comments: