Monday, December 21, 2009

ADVENTURE DAY

The day before I was "suppose" to leave was on Saturday but we did so much that I ended up tired, us coming home at 2am ... Yeah me driving back to Stockton was not going to happen so I postponed my leaving once again.

We started the day off with some breakfast in Santa Monica as some Omelet parlor. The omelets were freakin huge and very delicious.

& also stopped to take a pic of the mural I keep seeing


We roamed around check out some shops and andrea told me about all this cool spiritual stuff. Then we were off to hike around Malibu. It was long but so fun, it was awesome because it was so warm out.



The trail ended at this little water fall dude.

I was waiting for a bunch of totoros to pop out



We got back into LA and wanted to see Avatar but the next showing wasn't for a few hours so we rounded up more people and decided to hit up an art show a few blocks down from the movie theater in Culver City.











My favorite




The Avatar was freakin amazing I'm most likely going to see it again! but that was a wrap on adventure day and us getting home so late and leading to a lazy football filled Sunday.

No comments: