Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTMAS

The holidays have been different this year since this was the first time my brother wasn't able to spend it with us. But of course that still means we had a feast at our house but it's a realization that we're all growing up and there are new additions and changes to our lives. We were out here, while erik & their family there had their christmas which looked great with the kitties!

My parents and their doggies

Erik & his kitties

Our feast

mm & I made a red velvet cake

Their Feast


It was fun to have company over especially people we haven't seen in a while. Look who came by mr. famous face alex haha
GSP reunited

+ jay keina vien and ray :)


This holiday for sure made me and Erik feel like kids again by getting our Space Jams :)))) o yeah & I got some free 5.0's sooo good

No comments: