Thursday, December 31, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN THE GRAPE VINE

Ok...so.. I'm going through this little phase again where I wake up at random times (just in case some of you are wondering why I'm even blogging at this time of day). Anyway I drove again to Southern California and it was ok but there were millions of Oregon Ducks fans on the road at well headed to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl.


The drive was fine but the best part of the drive was going into the Grape Vine. It was lightly sprinkling but basically I drove into the clouds it looked like fog

and once the top of the mountain was reached look what cleared up!

But look was up ahead... more driving into more clouds


at least there wasn't any traffic well not until I finally reached Valencia. Anyway I thought that was cool and crazy.

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Oregon Ducks, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Oregon_Ducks-tickets looking forward to it.