Monday, February 22, 2010

MY DEBUT VIDEO

I know barely anyone has seen the finished video for my Debut because 1. we all graduated 2. it wasn't finished super fast & 3. I moved down to Southern California for my Undergrad.

After all these years I'm finally home to see it again for myself, since it's so hard to get together and so many of you guys have moved, have children, or even started your families already I decided it was best to just get it online for all you to watch it on your own time.

I miss you guys and it was all fun huh? Wasn't this a week before senior project presentations?

Anyway... I haven't scanned any of the photos yet just





Thanks Mr. Von Ryan Victorio for making the video :)

But this is the main part of the video you're all hoping to watch, the intro, the dance...


The performances, Roses, and candles are on this part of the video (keina, heather, & jerele ahaha you guys are crying.)


More candles


More speeches but you guys HAVE to watch the end

1 comment:

B. San Pablo, PH.D said...

i am soo happy that rkelly is incorporated in your dance. <3