Monday, February 15, 2010

SF VALENTINES DAY PILLOW FIGHT (make sure to scroll through the entire post)

Since I couldn't spend the day with my boyfriend, I still got a package from him, it was actually a card he made with somethin hidden in it, Awesome :)

Me and Joaquin (who's now in Woodland) headed out to Dublin, took the bart into SF for the Pillow Fight. This was the perfect opportunity to finally go. Who knows where I'll be moving next.

If you've ever driven on the 5 Freeway near Tracy, you might have notice Snow on the farm! which is crazy snow hill in the middle of nowhere hahaha I finally got a picture of it but sadly no one was going down it at the time



Livermore


Then we had a little time to kill before the fight, we roamed China town since it was Chinese New year!



looks like they're saying "Whaaaa" + the middle dude has braces

WHooodiii whoooo!!



Pretty tight Huge chess set


WHAT's UP DOG!? hahaha too bad they weren't open.


Pre Pillow Fight, the CW was right at front, 5:15 PM



5:32 PM


5:37PM

GREEN GUY!


5:42PM


5:56PM PEOPLE GETTIN HYPE FOR THE COUNTDOWN TO 6PM


5:59PM


The Clock Strikes 6PM PILLOW FIIIIGHT!!





The mass of people kept growing over time!





FEATHERS EVERYWHERE!! You probably inhaled a few and got a bunch on your clothes and hair! because I sure did!

Then there was this dude in his thong and helmet

FEATHERS!

Then after an hour of going in and out of the fight we decided it's time for dinner, walking down market to Blonde's, the pillow fight was so massive it lead to market street


Mmmm Blonde's BBQ chicken pizza


Then... a bart ride and drive back to our homes in the Valley.

3 comments:

upupon said...

I was looking for those owls at the store here... I think they sold out. weak. And that slice looks bomb! We had that for dinner too (bbq chicken pizza).

abstract success said...

if i would have went to the pillow fight someone (no names here) would probably hit me with a pillow full of bricks.

ah how i miss the city.

S. SIADOR said...

you guys are so violent every guy including my dad I talked to about the pillow fight brought up putting rocks or in your case bricks into a pillow case LOL