Monday, March 29, 2010

KING TUT IN SF

We went to this a few weeks ago but I just haven't had that much time to blog lately. It was a cool exhibit, the mask and tomb of King Tut actually don't go around the world anymore, if you're wondering why it's here.



The line was like Disneyland, this is the first part then there's another on the other side, THEN there's another line downstairs hahah.


No pictures were allowed into the exhibition halls. The exhibit consisted of the timeline of his family and his time of being King. There were a number of artifacts from his families tombs and his own. All I have to say it basically everything had some sort of gold on it or was made from gold. I'm happy to say I've got to see a lot of the stuff from this exhibit.



Near the gift shop there was this replica of a chair made and was for said I think for like 2k?


Tut all over the place


No comments: