Monday, March 1, 2010

WE RELEASE BALLOONS FOR OUR GREAT FRIEND TIM

I went to church before I went to the cemetery twice yesterday. First I went with my family to visit my grandparents.


Then we were off to gather with our friends for Tim. Balloons are kind of dangerous in the car especially with a dozen of them, also on a side note an order of about 8 more.... sorry guys they wouldn't have fit in my car...




There isn't a day where any of us friends or anyone that knew Tim, doesn't think about him. I don't even think it's possible for anyone to have forgotten who Tim was, even if you just seen him, with his huge smile and joking ways.

To many of us he was our friend, our brother, our homie that was always there, but he was also a loving father, a brother, a son, a nephew, you name it. Everyone has loved this dude in any shape for form. Tim was always joking and smiling but without a doubt he was one of the hardest friends we knew. We all met Tim in different points in our lives but we all loved him the same. In my case I met him in at Lodi Middle School so I got to know him quite a while.

Today marks the day of Timothy Dumlao's 3 year anniversary of when he passed away. A tragic day in many of our lives, all of us shocked and in deny the information we heard but our great friend had passed away.

I've always had to morn alone these past few years since I lived far away from all my friends but for once I got to celebrate with everyone for the passing of our dear friend. We all know Tim is watching over all of us, and he's having a good time up there.

We Love and miss you Tim.

We released balloons together with his family and friends.


Everyone watching our balloons fly off.


Some of you that are reading this that didn't know our friend, he passed away March 1st 2007 due to a motorcycle accident.


After Tim passed away in 2007 I had to do a piece in honor of him. I based it off of the last picture I had with him from Dec. 2006.


Click on images for full size

No comments: