Friday, December 31, 2010

DEC 2010 IT'S A WRAP

So it's New Years eve and I have a number of choices to choose for tonight shindigs yet I'll wing it and see what I'm up for later in the day. Alright I know I've been neglecting my blog due to the chaos I call my life has been in retrograde. Christmas passed, one of the years where I didn't want anything and it happend to be one of the best and one where ALL of us got so many gifts like when we were kids. To finally make some money but be able to splurge it on others is a great feeling. Besides all that we had ourselves a major feast all made from scratch from the brother & sister n' law. Great Holiday to have the family together.

Shall we continue to geek out? Of course, One of the dopest presents I've gotten in the history of gift giving, is this hand crafted ewok bag that King Tut got me.

With another storm busting through out neck of the hood, me and boys still manage to try to chill with our crazy work schedules. With $5 movies on Tuesdays still continues we headed to the theaters to hit up Tron together. Yet knowing that everyone in this town is cheap the lines were rediculous two didn't make it there while those that were just watched Black Swan. Good movie cheesy at some parts but what killed it was the mediocre wannabes and immature children that laughed and giggled or make stupid remarks during the movie while another left the theater because he obviously couldn't take a drama. Never again will be go on Tuesday nights hahah

1 comment:

griyamode enwina said...

good composition & nice work thank you from Indonesia