Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TRON LEGACY


So I finally got to see Tron Legacy last weekend, I would have to say WOW... & I shall see it again. With all the hype and bad reviews it got, I'd have to said it was awesome in my opinion. The movie looked amazing and was just amazing. Good how they wrapped up stuff from the original Tron to not confuse those who've never even seen the first one. But awesome (spoiler alert) to say that Daft Punk does make their cameo in it. They did a great job with the soundtrack too, went really good with the movie. All the cool stuff that was in Tron was in this one, well, except the tank, but then again we said it might have been in the beginning or it was a car. When we got to the theaters we started realizing that some of the movie showing said TRON LEGACY or just simply TRON at the theater two different screenings stated both, I said so.... are we seeing the original TRON? Since it only said Tron while the other said Tron Legacy? hahah But it was the same thing. Those of you that have seen it lets discuss like the nerds that we are :D

No comments: