Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DAY 5 IN THE 209

So I've been back since Thursday the 7th? and it's just been gloom gloom & FOG! it just sits there and does nothing the sky is just grey all day, every day. Anyway I woke up moving all my boards around and seeing I have to start painting again, it's been way too long.

Then it happened and of course I had to go outside for it, the SUN CAME OUT for a good little while. The temperature went up over 50 degrees, YES! because it was going to rain again.
To your left its clear..

But awww... the rain is coming again...

I lucky washed my car before the rain hit. I knew it was going to rain but have you seen my car after I've driven it up and down the state so much lately?! End the day with the tread, books, & kung fu movies that actually helped make the day better and plus! I spoke to my long lost friend Mr. Steven Sublaban. He's still in Korea but it's always a fun time to talk to this fool, since we've always been laughing at stupid things and getting into trouble whenever we hang out.

But yes Shogun Assassin big +, if you're a Wu head watch that movie you're gonna be like Ooohhh! or even if you just like gore & Kung Fu you'll like this movie. & also I watched The 5 Elements Ninja so goood! hahah

No comments: