Thursday, January 7, 2010

LAST FEW DAYS IN SOCAL

Alright, as I wait for my lunch I'll blog things from the past few days. I got to spend more time with my family, friends and of course my bee. I also was able to take care of a few things that had to be done before I get my diploma at cal poly once that was done I went over to Rancho to hang with Ramsey. There were of course new things in their house that caught my eye and there was the box of LOST lol which was amazing. Had the dharma guides in it.

I never really took any pics of their mantle even though I've seen many things switch in and out of it. But here are some favs; HIP HOP DOMO!

The MJs

The MOOFAs

& jus one side shot

Then he shows me his damn super cool GHOSTFACE/GHOST BUSTERS shirt as I say, "I AIN'T SCARED OF NO GHOSTS!"

We eat some sushi & end the night with FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J & SOME JERSEY SHORE, both shows are stupid ridiculous btw.


As I head back to west LA from Rancho I made a stop to see Bee and he said he had a christmas present for me, & here it is. I was no expecting this what so ever. But thank you Love I love it :))


No comments: