Saturday, January 2, 2010

RANDOM THINGS IN LA FOR A NEW YEAR

The first night I was in LA we got some Taco Chabellita's down the street from the house. As we waited I couldn't help but take a pic of this random painting on the walls. A shark and a chick that looks like she's in a car of something?

& you can buy a rosary in a quarter machine


I also forgot to post this random phone card we seen at the gas station when I was out with the guys haha


As for New Years Eve we spent the night in to be safe screw the driving and what not. TV, Cranium, drinks, hella random food, and the family






I didn't drink because I was already sick BUT on new years day I got sick as hell! As for New Years day we got some Soup Plantation and we walked around the Grove.

Wizard of Oz PEZ set

It was a PLUS to start the year off seeing a giant statue of Kwan Yin in front of someone's house

No comments: