Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WOODCHUCKS BUFFALO WINGS AND FOG TO MAKE A TUESDAY NIGHT COMPLETE

I finished The Alchemist in less than two days, what a nerd right? Anyway, after a long and quite hilarious day at work, I was able to meet up with everyone for WoodAaAy's Birthday @ Buffalo Wild Wings. After a grueling 2 hours of waiting for tables and numerous drinks at the bar with the guys n gals we were finally seated into the madness of that place. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Obviously we had lots and lots of Woodchucks... DELICIOUS...

Into the depths of madness on a Tuesdays night... having a group of 22 at any place is madness for any server(s). But I guess this is routine for them, there were 4, count 'em 4 servers, two for drink orders and 2 for our meals, I'm not sure how helpful that is to them but I don't think it was what so ever for them. Basically when food was served they were different servers, so they didn't know what was for who and what not, we ended up with double orders, or extra food we didn't order (THANKS BUFFALO WILD WINGS!) but I said I wasn't going to pay for something I didn't order yet we got all the things we did order. What a mess...& I heard how bad their service was a few weeks ago..

Despite the crazy service we had to deal with the crazy fog to and form the place. The fog is so thick visibility is at .2 miles.

No comments: